Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day

At church on Sunday, my friend Colleen asked me if I wanted to join her and a few others to go to Ashley's cabin that was 1/2 hour away and have a bonfire that night and go jet skiing the next day. Since I was sick of doing homework and wanted to do something fun on Memorial Day, I decided to go...and I'm glad I did! We had a blast!!!!!

Sunday....

We played lawn darts...I wasn't very good at it

All 4 of us were standing something like this and Colleen said we looked like a picture of a band on the cover of their CD...so this is our band pose :) I am the lead singer, haha

This would be the boys almost sinking the paddle boat

And what's a party on the lake without a bonfire!!

And you can't have a bonfire without making s'mores :)


Monday...

We woke up and made eggs, toast, and watermelon for breakfast

Then proceeded to feed the swans...which hissed at Dan and it was hilarious

Then it was time to jet ski!!!!

Off we go....it was a ton of fun!

We chilled on a little island that was on the lake for part of the day while taking turns on the jet ski

Overall, it was a fantastic weekend with friends and a great little break from homework!!

No comments: