Sunday, June 8, 2008

Danielle's Bachelorette Party

Last night we had my friend Danielle's bachelorette party at my apartment. It was a great time!!! We played some bridal/bachelorette party games, ate lots of food, opened presents, went on a little field trip to see Chris and Danielle's apartment, played Apples to Apples, and watched Father of the Bride. Next Saturday, June 14 is the wedding so be prepared to see wedding pics soon :)

Group photo #2...the first one was super cute, but blurry, and this one was clear but the 2 in the front were making goofy faces. Oh well!!

This is 1 of the 5 tiara's Danielle wore throughout the night. (I wanted to put them all in a collage type thing, but couldn't figure out how to do it on my computer) We played a game where we each made Danielle a tiara out of pipe cleaners and whoevers she liked the best won a prize.

I won!!! I got a little rubber ducky and some bath and body works lotion

This pic is during another game we played. There was a list of 20 questions, and Danielle had to answer them with the answer she thinks Chris would have given for the question. Each time she was wrong, she had to put another piece of gum in her mouth.

She ended up with 10 pieces of bubblicious gum in her mouth at once!!! Quite a feat if you ask me! Not to mention, 10 out of 20 questions correct isn't TOO bad :) (some were really hard)


Eating pizza....and lots of other munchies

Playing Apples to Apples...and Dani decided to give herself some antennas...not really sure why, haha
We ended the night with watching (of course) the movie Father of the Bride. It was a late night, but tons of fun and I can't wait for the wedding next weekend!!!

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Wow, I see you're having fun :)

Im glad. I love you, comment back soon:)

KOphotography Karen Oglesby said...

Kelly ..
that looks like a great girls night! Love the games.. good ideas.. I'll have to remember those...
look forward to seeing you soon!