Sunday, June 15, 2008

Chris and Danielle's Wedding!!!

The day finally came!! June 14, 2008...Chris and Danielle's Wedding!!!! I took 100 pics/videos, so bear with the 15 that I chose to put up on the blog :) I couldn't choose just a few. It was a blast! The wedding ceremony went very well, and the reception was a ton of fun because there was a huge group of people from His House there. We had a big dance party all night. I can't beleive they are married now...I'm super happy for both of them!!!!

The last pic with Chris as a single man! He was so nervous and kept pacing around the church before the ceremony. It was cute...
Danielle and I...she looked gorgeous!!!
Waiting for the bride...I love Chris's face in this pic
The whole wedding party
Wedding vows
"You may kiss the bride"

Getting ice cream before the reception :)

Mr. and Mrs. Arganbright!!!!

so cute :)

Andrew was part of the wedding...so he was there too
First dance as husband and wife to the song "God Bless the Broken Road"
Lifegroup girls
cooling off by the fan
Me with the new married couple!!! I love them both!

Congratulations Chris and Danielle :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Kelly!
Looks like a lot of fun- and Danielle is a very beautiful bride!!

Mom