Thursday, May 22, 2008

And the winner is...David...Cook

Welp, it was a tough competition and both David’s did great! In the end, David Cook prevailed with a lead of 12 million votes out of 97.5 million over little David Archuleta. I was hoping for Archuleta to win, but runner-up is still fantastic. I can’t wait for both of them to make cd’s and go on tour cause I am totally going to go see David Archuleta in concert!!! Anyone want to join me? :)
A tearful and excited David Cook putting his arm around David Archuleta...good competition boys
David Cook singing the winning song "Time of My Life"

2 comments:

Joni Scott said...

Awe.. You are so sweet and gracious, Kelly. What's weird is I think that Dave A. would be more successful with the American idol Contract (the handlers will keep him from ballad-ing us to death)and Dave C. would be better off signing with an independent record label.(allowing for his creativity)
BTW; Charlie (who has always loved AI) bought tickets as soon as the online ticket box opened for the AI tour in Green Bay, WI. We'll be seeing the top 12 September 2nd. I hope you make it to a concert near you!

Kelly said...

I agree with the whole contract thing. DC would be better off signing outside AI. Oh well. And that's awesome that you are going to see them in concert...I am jealous!! How much did tickets cost?