Friday, May 23, 2008

American Idols Live Tour 2008

I know you are probably sick of seeing all my American Idol posts, but this will be the last one for awhile, I promise :)

Just thought I would share that I am going to see the American Idols Live Tour 2008 on July 24th at Joe Louis Arena!!!! I am going with my friend Ashley (roomie from this year). We are super stoked and we are excited to wear our shirts that we made too! There will definitely be pictures up of that once it happens. So Aunt Joni, I will be seeing them 2 months before you...I will let you know how it is



P.S. I got David Cook's single "Time of My Life" off ITunes...it is really good! :) Way to go Cook...even though I still love little Archuleta

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow sis, and how much were those tickets lol?!

love ur bro

Joni Scott said...

Figures Matt would be checking out the cost. ;-) They are PRICELESS dude! Yay Kelly! WTG! You will definitley have to "blog" me and let me know how the concert is! We won't be seeing them till almost the end of the tour. I hope they still have alot of "pep" by then.
BTW I just read this post today since we were also busy all weekend.