Thursday, May 1, 2008

END of spring semester 2008

It's the end of the semester!!! I had my last exam today, and now I have 1 week before I start summer classes. Here's some fun pics of today...

Stina, Ashley, and I had kitchen cleaning day today. It was pretty gross...
This is the cool foamy stuff we used to clean our oven :)
more cleaning!!
All the cleaning made us hungry, so we went to LaSenioritas for $2.99 burger and fries night. It was tasty!
Mmmm, they have GREAT burgers!!
Then it was off to the last His House of the semester...
saying good-bye to friends for the summer
Then off to get ice cream at Doozies with my lifegroup :)

I love these girls!!!!!

1 comment:

KOphotography Karen Oglesby said...

Kelly.. Now that you're an expert cleaner we can use your assistance during your week at home!
Ha..Ha..
Looking forward to seeing you!!!