Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Faith in Action

This past weekend was Faith in Action Weekend at His House. We went out in groups and did community service projects around Mt. Pleasant. I went and raked leaves at a camp about 30 minutes outside Mt. Pleasant with about 30 other people. It was a blast!!!!
Building some muscles while raking all the leaves

We made some huge piles!!
Here is a video of Chris diving into the leaves
Hot chocolate break
Using our teamwork skills to put the leaves into a trailer to dump into the woods

Smashing down the leaves so more can fit in the trailer

We got a hotdog and chips lunch after all of our hard work
This picture is for you dad...its a german shepherd!

After raking, Ashley, Aliscia, and I went and saw High School Musical 3 again!! (It was Ashley's first time though) Then a huge group of His Housers met up for dinner at Fazolis. There was about 25 of us there!


This is only one part of our huge group...we had some good times.

It was a busy and fun Saturday!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a lot of fun with friends while helping other people out.

I bet you fell in love with that german shepherd!!!!!! Aren't they awesome looking dogs?
I'll save the leaves for you at our house so you can rake them when you get home.

Love Dad

Ken said...

Great comment from Dad...

We're hoping to do that same kind of thing ("The Leaf Brigade") down here with the youth group.

Good times...

Hannah said...

I saw highschool musical 3 finally :D

I love leaves.
I love dogs.
I love friends.
I love cousins.
I love you.
te he

KOphotography Karen Oglesby said...

Looks like a fun time kelly! Love the jumping into the leaves video.. I remember doing that a long, long time ago!

Anonymous said...

Same a urbanization any

Anonymous said...

Excuse for that I interfere … But this theme is very close to me. Is ready to help.

Anonymous said...

ErpkuY2VT Liability LhP3dw0tF Aa Car Insurance 1CIp375zD Automobile Insurance YxzOWu0Xtc Car Insurance Company 25ZbtAwO1L Aig Insurance tyh8MZ9YE life insurance metlife QHFEdcn7D life insurance needs LVYQZXHw3 life insurance policies