Friday, October 24, 2008

High School Musical 3

October 24, 2008...High School Musical 3 premiere!!!!! Aliscia and I decided to make shirts and go all out for the HSM3 midnight show. I even bought HSM3 cereal!

Showing off our Wildcat spirit!

This is the front of our shirts...
...and this is the back of our shirts...

The cereal is pretty tasty too. It tastes like Captain Crunch

At the theater posing with the cardboard cutouts of the characters

12:01 AM...High School Musical 3!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really liked the movie! It was cute. Of course, it definitely had some cheesy moments, but that was kind of to be expected. The songs are amazing in the third movie and most of the dancing is pretty cool too. The only problem that I had with the movie was how short some of the girl's dresses were and when they were dancing, it showed a little more than what a G movie should be showing. I think they did a great job of summing everything up and ending the whole HSM craze. If you liked the first 2 movies, I would recommend the 3rd one! :) I am even going to see it again on Saturday!!!!!

2 comments:

Hannah said...

You are awesome Kelly!
I love you for that :D

KOphotography Karen Oglesby said...

Leave it to you to go to the midnight show..
we're going tomorrow...
Love your shirts and cereal too...
can't wait.. enjoy your second show!