Sunday, October 19, 2008

CMU vs. WMU

And the winner is...CMU!!!! The big rival football game was on Saturday against Western and we beat them 38-28. What's even cooler about that, is that we beat them with our back up quarterback! This game was a bit cooler outside than the rest, but still a gorgeous day!


This time we spelled "Fire up (up arrow) Chips"


The stands were packed!!!!!!!

Matt, Lauren, Lauren's mom, Lauren's aunt, and Matt's roomies were all just a few rows behind me

At half time, the band played the song "Thriller"...and they totally did the dance to it! It was awesome!!!

We started a new tradition for our rivalry... whoever is the winner of the game gets a trophy until the next year. Then the trophy is up for grabs again.

Part of the Chip Crew after the game...once again, I was the only girl this time.

Like I said, the stands were packed! We broke a record attendance for Kelly/Shorts Stadium of 30,302 people!! Way to go CMU!!!

P.S. I know there have been a lot of football pics lately, but don't worry, the next blog won't be football...I promise!!

2 comments:

Hannah said...

WOW! That band was amazing!
I can see why everyone has such school spirit!!

It's Lisa said...

Looks like a fun game!!!
The band looks like they did a great job!!!
This was your last cmu vs western game!!! I'm glad it was better weather than last year- and cmu won. Yeah!!!