Saturday, November 17, 2007

The Last Home Game

Friday was our last home game of the season, and the last football game with Stina cause she is graduating :( However, it was very eventful!! First of all, it was a night game in the middle of November, so it was 3o degrees outside which is super cold to do chip crew, but we all made it without our shirts! Second, Stina won $50, Mike and Chris won free plane tickets, and I got to do the Chip Flip (scroll down and all that will be explained). We lost 45-48 due to a 20 yard penalty that made us kick a 51 yard field goal instead of a 31 yard field goal to tie the game...we obviously missed it. oh well, we are still going to the MAC Championship!! Here are some highlights from the game...


Yay Dan Lefevour!


Oh, by the way...Mike is back!!!


My boys...now would you expect anything different in a picture with these two?! :)


I love my Stina! Staying warm before the game starts


Time to paint up! It was cold...


Stina won Fan of the Game so she got a $50 credit card certificate to use anywhere Visa is taken! Cool huh?!


Here is a video of me doing the Chip Flip. It is a flip done with the cheerleaders...I have done it about 5 times in past years, but I was able to do it one more time and was able to video it so you guys can see it!


We all managed to go the entire game without putting shirts on (with the exception of half time where we are totally allowed to get warm! :) )


Oh...and this is Mike's new tattoo. I like it a lot!

P.S. If the video will load, I can show you Mike and Chris' race to win the plane tickets, but for now I will just explain it. They had to carry each other piggy back for 20 yards and then switch while the person getting carried had to hold airplane wings. The winning team won plane tickets...and they won!!!

It was a good end of the season football game, even though we lost.

OH...one more thing...me, stina, mike, and chris were all on the FRONT page of the Mount Pleasant newspaper this morning!!!!

1 comment:

Joni Scott said...

I am inspired by the body paint! We'll have to try that for Lukes state Champ game Friday. Provided someone is comfortable exposing thier belly.