Tuesday, November 27, 2007

ALL of my Thanksgiving break...

Thanksgiving break was a fun filled weekend and I have the pictures to prove it...so brace yourself, cause I had issues choosing which pics to put on here out of the 111 that I took!


On Wednesday, we celebrated Missouri Matt's birthday (even though it isn't until the 29th)

Thanksgiving morning we got to wake up to snow!!!

Trying to get some cute pictures...

Here's a good one!

The new babies in the family...and the Mom's too!

Hosanna and Madison playing


The guys playing pool
MMMMMmmmm....food time!!!!!
My new little cousin/ring bearer :) Isn't he adorable?!


Holding my little cousin...too bad they live so far away!
The 5 Shomo siblings
Indiana Matt, Missouri Matt, and Michigan Matt

Nice Matt...

The Fantasy of Lights Parade!!!!!!




Santa Clause!!!!!! I have a video of Santa lighting the Christmas tree, but that will get added onto here later (maybe)
Me and my daddy!

I got to meet up with some friends at the parade too!
Playing Skip-Bo on the last night...
Yay for a good Thanksgiving break, even though it flew by really fast.
So...who's ready for Christmas break and that Carribbean Cruise huh!?!?!

1 comment:

KOphotography Karen Oglesby said...

Kelly..
you got some great photos! I need some of those!
It was great to see you again even though we were all so busy running around..
really, really looking forward to relaxing with you on the cruise.. and hey, we can have a pina colada together to! Don't worry I won't make you try any wine at dinner!