Monday, November 19, 2007

His House Thanksgiving Dinner

On Sunday we had our Thanksgiving dinner at His House. It was tasty! There was so much food...I was VERY full afterwards. I love Thanksgiving dinners!!


My plates full of food...and desserts too!


The dessert table


Dani modeling our cool lemonade fountain


The roomies that were there...stina, me, ashley


We were sitting at a table in one of the sunday school classrooms and there was a chalkboard, so when we were done eating, i used my artistic abilities to decorate a little bit :) The stuff on there will appear very random to you looking at it...but it made sense when it was drawn at the time!

1 comment:

Ken said...

Hey Kelly,

Nice to see you and meet Missouri. Check out our blog for a shot of Cullen in his cool new outfit!

Uncle Ken