Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Ashley's 21st Birthday

Monday was my roommate Ashley's 21st birthday. That night all the roomies went out to The Cabin which is a bar/pizza place in Mt. Pleasant. We split a pizza and breadsticks and all got a drink. Ashley got a free one cause it was her birthday. It was a fun roommate night out.


I decorated our bathroom mirror for Ashley with special markers...she was surprised when she woke up!


I also hung some balloons and streamers in her doorway


This was a picture I drew on Stina's calendar while we were waiting to leave to go to The Cabin


Me and Stina!


All the roomies!!

2 comments:

Bethany said...

I actually want to comment on the last post...
I wish you had a vid of your group performing it. But I've seen that video of the other group doing it and it's really powerful. That song is one of my alltime favorite songs...and the drama makes it even better!

KOphotography Karen Oglesby said...

Kelly...
I'm glad you're having fun with your roomies.
Love the artwork too.
Can hardly believe you are old enough to order a drink..where did the years go? I can say this because I'm the aunt..
and I remember vividly you being just 2 years old with mr bear and your slide.....
ahhh memories.
Can't wait to see you next week!!!