Sunday, September 9, 2007

First home football game of the season!

As I wrote in my last post, we had our first home football game last night and our team won 52-31!!! It was a great game! I of course did Chip Crew again, which would be the crazy people that paint letters on their stomachs and stay like that the whole game regardless of the temperature. :) It really is fun...even when it is freezing cold! Luckily, the weather last night was perfect and it didn't get that cold at all. Because of such a high score, I got a big workout too. Everytime our team scores, Chip Crew does 1 pushup for each point we have. By the time we reached 52, we had done over 200 pushups!!

During the third quarter our guy cheerleaders do a thing called the Chip Flip where they take people from the crowd and basically flip them. I guess it is kinda hard to explain...but I got to do that last night too! It is probably about the 7th time that I have gotten to do it, which is cool. I'm hoping next time to get a picture or video of it, so keep checking my blog for that. Here's a few shots of what I do during our football games...


This is Chip Crew! We usually spell out something different every time, depending on the number of people we have that show up. Last night we spelled "Go Chippewas!", but our "go" is missing in this picture.


Me and Stina...we had to get our traditional Chip Crew picture!


All the roomies made it to the game! From left to right is Ashley, Erin, Me, Stina, and Stacy


This is me and Danielle. She is my co-leader for our lifegroup this year...and she is dating my friend Chris, so that's cool too!


I was trying to get a picture of me with my boa, then Derek and Chris jumped in the picture too



Another cute pic of me and stina
Doing pushups!!!!!!! We did over 200 this game!


Andrew drove up for the football game!


Go CMU Chippewas!!!!!!

No comments: