Saturday, September 29, 2007

3rd Home Game...WE WON!!

I know, I know...you are probably getting tired of seeing the same boring football game pictures over and over again, but that's the only thing I have been taking pictures of lately! Anyway, we won our home game today 35-10! I was on t.v for it too!!! It was fun, and it was the perfect day outside for a football game, low 70s and sunny. I tried to do the chip flip today to get a video, but the cheerleader lied to me and said they had enough people already right before she asked 2 others to go do it. I was kinda upset....but maybe next time!


4 of the 5 roomies...stacy had to work again


Stina!


And a football game just wouldn't be complete without the stina/kelly chip crew picture. Notice anything different in this one? We have CMU tattoos on our cheeks :)


bright sunshine + noon football game = tan lines!!!
don't worry, its more of a tan burn. It doesn't even hurt! It looks worse than it really is...


And just to make it heal a little better so it doesn't peel, Ashley helped me put some aloe on my back :) Thanks roomie!

Oh yeah...and after the game I went out to eat with Andrew and a few others, and then we went to Dairy Queen. At Dairy Queen we somehow ended up measuring our arm span versus our height between the car and this post...here is a pic if you are confused about what I am talking about. It was funny to say the least!

No comments: