Monday, September 24, 2007

2nd Home Game-Family Day

On Saturday we had our second home football game of the season. It was also family day, so my mom and dad come up to visit! Unfortunately, CMU didn't do so well and we lost 44-14. The game was kinda boring, but it was fun anyway!


The whole Saber family


Me and my friend Katie


Of course I had to get a picture with Stina!!


Me and my baby bro who now goes to CMU too!


A pic of the student section during half time



On another note, 2 of the 3 fish died on Sunday :( However, wal-mart has a 90 day guarantee so we just went back and got 2 more for free. These ones are doing good so far, although one of them seems to have some sort of problem because he always is vertical and flipped over, but he is still alive...it's weird! I will keep you updated on how these ones do...

1 comment:

Joni Scott said...

I told you those fish needed furniture to dance on! ;-)
Sadie Mae is Missouri Matts dogs name?? These family-esch coinsidences are getting weird.