Sunday, September 9, 2007

Fire Up Fest/Wares Fair

On Thursday CMU had an event called Fire Up Fest/Wares Fair. What this is a combination of what used to be 2 separate events. Fire Up Fest takes place in the footbal stadium and it basically exists to get people "fired up" for our first home football game. The cheerleaders teach everyone different cheers and the different little traditions that we do at our games. It is really fun. Wares Fair is an event where all the different stores in Mt. Pleasant come to advertise their business and they give out a ton of free stuff and food. Here are just a few pics, but I forgot my camera, so these are the pictures that my roommate Erin took.

P.S. The first home game was actually tonight and we won 52-31!!! It was an intense game...but I will post pics and info about that tomorrow since it is pretty late and I need to get some sleep :)


Me, my roommate Erin, and my friend Heather sitting in the stadium


Here is just a few of the free things I got...2 t-shirts, a coffee mug, a spatula...and so much more!


We even had a chance to pose with the State Farm bear...random, but fun!

No comments: