Saturday, December 6, 2008

November in a Nutshell

Yeah, I know...I haven't posted in a LONG time...but it's the end of semester and I have a lot to do for school, so I haven't had a chance. Anyway, here are some photos from November:

First of all, there was the last home game of the season against Ball State...and we lost. It was close, but CMU just couldn't quite pull it out in the end. As for Chip Crew, well, since it was snowing and freezing freezing cold out, we decided it would be better to be a little warmer this game, so instead of paint, we used duct tape!

I think it looked pretty cool :)
Me and Aliscia...this is who I passed the leadership of Chip Crew over to, since I am graduating in May!!!
The Sunday before Thanksgiving, His House has its HUGE Thanksgiving dinner. This year we did it family style instead of buffet style, so they took out all the pews in the sanctuary and set up tables. It was fun...and Missouri Matt was here too!!

We sat with Chris and Danielle
Here's Matt!!! The first time we've seen each other in 8 months. I'm glad he got to be there for the His House Thanksgiving dinner
Then it was onto the Oglesby household for the actual Thanksgiving dinner!!!

Here's Matt...eating his SECOND full plate of food

Missouri Matt chillin at the counter by himself...he didn't want to squeeze in at the "kid's" table
After dinner, it was time for some good 'ol Matt and Madison cuddle time....

She loves her big cousin....but remember when she first came home from China and she cried everytime Matt held her? Good thing things have changed!

Madison hit her head on the table earlier in the night. She had quite the bump!


Sleeping with big cousin Matt

This picture is just way too cute to not share!!

After Thanksgiving, it was back up to school for me. Earlier this week, my roommate Laura and I made a trip to the store...and look what I got!!

High School Musical Eggos!!!!!!! Each Eggo has a different picture or saying from HSM

More HSM3 breakfast food to go along with my HSM 3 cereal :)

And just a few more updates on my life...

-I just finished my last week of CMU classes ever!!! All that's left is finals week and I am done (other than student teaching)

-Matt and I are getting married in exactly 190 days

-I fly to Europe for an 11 day visit in 6 days

7 comments:

Bethany said...

Oh my goodness Kelly, was it really 8 months? Wow! That couldn't have been easy, so I'm glad you finally got to see each other!
Are you going to Europe with anyone? And where exactly in Europe?

Ken said...

Kelly, nice pics! The eggos are especially intriguing... it makes me wonder what kind of food will be at your wedding reception!

Anonymous said...

hosanna would be jealous of them eggo's....especially if they sport sharpay

Joni Scott said...

Glad to get an update from you! Wow.. 11 days in europe?? Awesome! have a great time

Kelly said...

I am flying over to Europe by myself, but meeting Matt there. He flies back tomorrow. We will be in Belgium. I will take lots of pics and post them for everyone :)

KOphotography Karen Oglesby said...

Kelly..
Hard to believe school is just about over for you!!! That is amazing.. and I'm sure you are more than ready.
Can hardly wait to see all your europe photos... see you at home soon... before you leave???
Love the eggos.. only you could find such a crazy thing!

It's Lisa said...

Do the egos taste as good as they look?
Looking forward to seeing you Thursday!! No more CMU after this week.
But....we get to have you at home now!!!!!!!!Yeahhhh.
Love yu lots
MOM