Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Update

On Sunday, my parents and I met Matt and his parents half way in Indiana to talk some more in person about what happened and what's going on. Matt and I decided that we would take the next few months and do some hardcore praying to determine where exactly God wants us. We hope to have a better idea by the end of summer about whether or not we are going to get married or remain broken up. Until then, we will be praying and trying to figure stuff out. I will keep you updated as much as possible.

Your prayers are greatly appreciated!!!

4 comments:

Bethany said...

I think this sounds good. I will definitely be praying for you guys that the Lord will guide you.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

that's better.