Monday, January 28, 2008

Leader Retreat

Ok...so, the leader retreat actually happened LAST weekend, but I forgot to take my camera so I had to wait for people to post pictures onto facebook so I could get some :) It went from Sunday night to Monday afternoon (MLK day so no classes). We stayed at a church that was about 20 minutes from school and basically had good fellowship together and had a chance to learn more about leadership stuff and what not. Here are a few pics that I snatched off of facebook:


We started off playing a game called "evolution". This game is like rock paper scissors, but each time you play you evolve either up into something if you won or down back into something if you lose. The stages go from egg, to chicken, to monster, to superhero, to champion. If you win 5 times in a row you make it to champion and then you are out of the game and watch other people try to finish. Its actually pretty fun...I never made it to champion though. I got close, but always managed to evolve back down to an egg!


Doing some Bible readin...


Worship!!!


Getting a piggy back ride from Colleen


"Bible thumping" people

1 comment:

Bethany said...

ha, that game sounds pretty fun. And try not to Bible thump too hard