Sunday, January 13, 2008

Long time no post

Hey everyone!!

So...I realize that I haven't put up any pictures of the cruise or anything, but I figured that anyone who actually looks at my blog has already seen them via Aunt Karen's blog. If you haven't, go to this link and you can take a look at all the collage's she made of the cruise. (you may have to scroll down a little bit)

http://oglesbyfamily.blogspot.com/

Nothing picture worthy has really happened to me over the past few weeks since the cruise and the proposal, so sorry, but this blog is gonna be boring with just writing. I am back at school now and am about to head into the second week of the spring semester. During the first week we had a huge power outage over the whole campus Monday night and school was cancelled that following day. That was pretty cool! Classes seem like they aren't going to be too bad this semester. I guess we'll have to see as we get further along. Other than that, I'm just doing the same old....classes, work at Bob Evans, His House, etc.

Just thought I would let everyone know what's going on, and as soon as I take pictures of something, I will get them up here. :)

Have a GREAT day!!!!!

3 comments:

lovetheonly said...

Well I haven't seen the photos yet.
I totally came to your site to see the photos...but ok. I'll get to our aunt's site soon enough.
Congratulations though!! XD

Ken said...

Hmm. Your blog isn't showing any of your previous posts. It must be set to where it only posts the current month - you should be able to change that.

Hello from the Chesapeake Shomos!

Joni Scott said...

I find it hard to be life can be too boring at CMU. Maybe you can buy some fish?