Thursday, July 5, 2007

It's been awhile!

I know it has been over 2 weeks since I made a post, and that is mainly due to the fact that my camera is officially broken. Missouri Matt was also here for the past week and a half and I was busy hanging out with him, going to class, doing homework, and working. Anyway, I have finally gotten around to making a post of the past week or so, so enjoy! There are only pics of the things that other people took pictures of since I don't have a camera....


The day after Matt got here, we went tubing down the Chippewa River with a group of about 20 people from His House. It was really fun!!





We had 3 squirt guns that came with us down the river...that made for some fun water wars


Andrew came up to go tubing with us too!!


After tubing, we had a big bbq at the men's house with burgers, corn on the cob, and so much more!


On Monday, Mike came to visit on his day off from Spring Hill. We hung out with him and he came over and did laundry at my apartment.


One day for lunch, me and Matt decided to go to Buffalo Wild Wings


We got boneless chicken wings because it was boneless Thursday which means they were cheaper then usual. We also got chili cheese fries.


Mmmm...they were tasty!!!


On Saturday was brother Matt's graduation party. Here are some people playing volleyball


All the food that I snacked on ALL day long!


Pics of my baby bro...he's all grown up now!


Aren't we cute?!


Matt playing with a poncho that he bought as part of his mom's gag birthday present


Trying to study for my crazy exam on the last night that Matt was here


It wasn't very fun...but I think I ended up doing good on it!


I love you Matt!

2 comments:

KOphotography Karen Oglesby said...

Yea, finally pictures! Love the shots of you trying to study for your exam! It was great to see you and Matt again.. although not long enough!

Ken said...

Great pictures. That's the most of Missouri Matt I've seen. (Hi, Matt.)

I clicked on the pics of your brother since I couldn't be at the graduation party to see them. (Hi, Matt.)

Uncle Ken