Tuesday, July 24, 2007

My 21st Birthday

Yep, I am 21 now!!! I know I am a little delayed in getting these pictures up here, but I kinda forgot I had a new camera (I got one from the Wegescheide family for my b-day). ON my actual birthday I went to a graduation party and they gave me a jello shot. Then my family went out to Applebees and my daddy bought me my first alcoholic drink. I got a bahama mama. It was pretty good...very fruity. The day after my birthday I had a bunch of friends from school over and we went swimming, played volleyball, had a bbq, and hung out. It was a double birthday party for me and one of my friends and also a going away party for my friend Mike because he was leaving for basic training. Here are pictures from the party taken with my NEW camera!!


Here's the whole gang that was over!


Swimming in the pool


Playing some good 'ol euchre


Smile everyone!


1/2 of everyone eating...


...here's the other 1/2


Playing some volleyball


Showing off our muscles


Making a giant whirlpool


I'm a huge fan of the movie High School Musical, along with some of my friends from school, so of course, I had to make a High School Musical cake to match the cool plates that I got!


And of course, Mike's cake had to be camouflage since he is going into the army reserves


Making a wish and blowing out the candles!


Here are the 3 stars of the party...me, mike, and katie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelly!
Thanks for inviting me to your blog. And happy birthday too!! Wow..21! That is awesome. The cakes look great, and now I know how to spell "Euchre"
I have a blog at Xanga (Joni467) but I think I am going to start a new one at Blogspot soon once I am "officially" in Marquette. Seems to be the family way. :-)
Aunt Joni

Anonymous said...

Kelly,

Glad to see you got a new camera. Now we can expect many more pics.

I've never been great at niece/nephew birthdates (I lost track after Grace, sorry!) so I'm sorry I didn't realize it was your 21st. That's great. Congratulated - very belated, I know.

Uncle Ken

Anonymous said...

Oops, I mean congratulations. Man oh man.