Monday, June 18, 2007

still no pictures

I have come to the conclusion that the lens on my camera is jammed (which apparently is a common problem with digital cameras) but it costs almost as much as a new camera to fix it...so....I am gonna see if my daddy can fix it, and if not, it looks like I am gonna have to buy myself a new camera. Until then, no pictures. Sorry! However, Matt (boyfriend) will be here this Saturday and he has a camera, so I will probably have some pictures from him that I can post up here.

Other than that, my second summer class ends on Wednesday and then I only have one class left till I can be done for the summer! WOO HOO!! And like I said, Matt comes on Saturday so of course I am stoked for that! He will be here until July 3rd, so we get a little over a week together. Unfortunately, I have to have class from 9-12:20 Monday-Friday when he is here. Oh well...better to see him part of the day than not have him here at all! :) That's about it for now...so until the next post...adios!

P.S. To anyone going to Matt's (brother) graduation party on the 30th, me and bf Matt will be there so I can see you then!

1 comment:

KOphotography Karen Oglesby said...

Hi Kelly..
We're looking forward to seeing you and Matt this weekend..
I bet there's sand in your camera .. that's a common problem.. hope it can be fixed by your dad... he fixed Madison's doll the other day he's an expert!
Say hi to matt for us! See you soon!