Sunday, June 10, 2007

broken camera :(

My digital camera is not working at the current moment and I'm not exactly sure why. I think the battery is just old, so I ordered a new one. However, this means there will be no pics posted for about a week unless they are pics taken by others that I have gotten. I am highly sad about this because this past weekend has been a lot of fun with my friends and I would have some really fun pictures to put up. I will write about the weekend in a post later tonight or tomorrow after I am done working at the ranch today (more about that in the next post too) So yep, that's it!

2 comments:

Ken said...

It's a good thing you called the blog "kellyspicturesandotherstuff" otherwise you'd have to change the name. Theotherstuff really helps.

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.