Saturday, October 31, 2009

Pumpkins and Doors

Our apartment complex had a door decorating contest for Halloween, so of course the teacher in me had to participate in that!!! I just found out that we didn't win, but that's okay, I still think our door looks cool.

The mess outside the door while I was decorating
This is the door halfway done...
And this is it all done!
I added some stuff around the door too :)
Then it was pumpkin carving time! We had a book with stencils in it to use for carving the pumpkins.
First we had to dig out the pumpkin slime
Then it was time to carve
Concentrating hard on my pumpkin
This is Matt's pumpkin. It is a ghost with the word "Boo!" inside
This is my pumpkin. It is a little monster
Yay for carved pumpkins!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You didn't win the door contest.. booo!! Your door was awesome and your pumpkins are great too!! Heard you gave your mom and dad one.. that was soo nice! now, let's see your costumes!
Aunt Karen

Ken said...

Hey Kelly! Nice updated blog. Way to go.