Tuesday, October 13, 2009

"Move those chains!"

On Saturday, we went to CMU for the homecoming football game...and of course, to visit Matt!

The stands were full at the beginning of the game! Here is the team rushing the student section
The team using their great defense to stop EMU from scoring
Me and dad!
At half time I went to visit some friends...this is Colleen. I miss her!
Lauren (Matt's girlfriend), Alex (Matt's roommate), dad, me, mom, Matt
CMU scoring ANOTHER touchdown!! And each time we got a first down, the crowd would yell "Move those chains!". It was a spin off from Extreme Home Makeover "Move that bus!"
We won 56-8. Notice how the stands are a lot more empty? It was windy and cold...and we were crushing EMU, so a lot of people left.
On our walk back to the car, it was so windy that Matt decided to hide behind a tree to get out of the wind. It was a rather cold and windy day, but there was no rain and CMU won!!!

2 comments:

It's Lisa said...

I am in a hurry so I will make this quick, good morning. I was bragging to everyone at work that we crushed eastern. go CMU. I am still not sure about move those chains. still I had alot of fun with all the laughs. The cold brought on some big hunger pains,I could hear Matts and Alexs stomachs growling in the middle of the third quarter plus the cold sent us to eat till we were stuffed,Alex and Matt enjoyed that. Pictures look great. Well I have to leave, I seem to be in a talkative mood, ok see you later. Dad

Anonymous said...

hey sis! i like the me hiding behind the tree picture lol. were going to western tomorrow to watch the game and visit some people.