Monday, January 5, 2009

First day of student teaching!

Today was my first day of student teaching! I have 8 weeks in first grade, then I have 8 more weeks in kindergarten. Today went very well and my host teacher is awesome! I am going to learn a lot from being in her classroom. Here are my "first day of school" pictures :)

I have to look all professional now...


And this is me as soon as I got home from school...comfy pants and zip up fleece. This is the apple from my parents...since I am a teacher now ;)

6 comments:

Joni Scott said...

You will be a great teacher, kelly!

KOphotography Karen Oglesby said...

Ms Kelly.. I know you are going to be an amazing teacher.. lookin' good too! Love the Apple!

Ken said...

Kelly, I will try to remember to mail an apple, or bring one in June. Congratulations! We know you'll do great.

Uncle & Aunt
Ken & Cheryl

Unknown said...

You go girl! I have faith that you will be a wonderful teacher.

Anonymous said...

what a pretty teacher lady.

Hilarie said...

Good luck teaching!!