Sunday, February 17, 2008

Casting Crowns concert

On Thursday (Valentine's Day) I went to a Casting Crowns concert with Mike. The concert was amazing and we had a great time!!


Getting ready for the concert to start

Since it was Valentine's Day, the band talked a little bit about being with the people you love and what not, and at one point he said to put your hand on the shoulder of the person you love or were with, etc...so yeah...we made it fun!

CASTING CROWNS!!!!

During 1 of the songs, a painter came out and painted this picture...it was soooo cool!!! On the right hand side is a pic of part of it. It is Jesus in the middle with 2 people with their arms up in the air next to Him....

...and here is a pic of the Bible that Jesus was holding in the painting
This is one of the best pictures that I got of the band
At the end of the concert, each person in the band prayed for something specific like torn marriages, addictions, etc. It was really cool. The concert was GREAT and the band is INCREDIBLE!!! If you have never heard their music, I suggest you listen...the songs are so true to life!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey kelly! thanks for the comment on my site! As a mom, you just want to make sure that your little is growing well! ha ha.

Hosanna's been eatting a lot more the last couple of days too, which always makes me happy :-)

I'm glad you had fun at that concert! I bet they just great to see in concert!

Bethany said...

Yay for Casting Crowns! Looks like an awesome concert. Matt and I actually may have free, yes FREE tickets to see them! But we don't know yet....I'd love to see them though, they're super wonderful.

Joni Scott said...

Wow! Sounds like a great night. Take me with you next time ;-)