Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Mike is coming home soon!

So...my friend Mike (some of you know him) left for basic training in the middle of July in South Carolina and we all miss him a lot. He is now done with basic and in AIT which is like specialized training or something like that. Anyway, I just found out that he is done and coming back to Michigan on November 10th, which is sooner than expected!!! He will be coming to visit at CMU for about a week and will be here for our last home game of the season on November 16th. I am very excited!!!! Just thought I would share the happy news with you! Here is a pic of Mike for those of you who have no clue who I am talking about...
This was taken this summer at our double birthday party/going away party. Mike is obviously the one in the middle :)

No comments: