Sunday, October 28, 2007

Halloween Party

On Friday, some of my friends from His House threw a Halloween party. I came directly from work, so my costume was a Bob Evans server :) I was authentic with smell and all!! It was a lot of fun. We played Disney Trivia, Egyptian Ratscrew, had swords fights, ate candy, and just hung out. There were some great costumes too!!


My authentic Bob Evans "costume"


Soap Suds and Tinkerbell


Ashley was a Kleenex box!!


One of the Newsies and Static Cling (creative huh?)


Cat vs. Pirate


Sunshine Bear bringing sunshine to the people dressed in black


Playing Egyptian Ratscrew with Kristin and Ryan...I won both games!


Sword fight!!!!


Uh-oh...we broke the swords


At least the sword handles make nice earrings!

Here is a video of Ryan and Will being the silly boys that they are...feeding each other cake!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun time!!!!

I love the earings and the "Bob Evans" costume.

Mom