Thursday, February 18, 2010

Daily adventures in the first year of marriage :)

We accidentally had a candle overflow and the wax dripped through a crack in the table and onto our carpet...YES, the CARPET! How do you get wax out of carpet you ask? Use an iron and a paper bag and/or towel!

I didn't get a before picture because I didn't think about it...but trust me, there was A LOT of wax on our carpet!

Here is Matt using a washcloth after already soaking up some wax with a paper bag.


Back to the paper bags...they worked the best!

This is after cleaning it up...you can hardly see where the wax was!


Meanwhile, I was acting all wife like and I actually cooked dinner! Here is proof :) I made tuna casserole

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You guys are so cute. Glad you are liking the domestic lifestyle. If you need any good easy recipes just let me know.

It's Lisa said...

What a mess!!! Paper bags do work GREAT though.

Love you both!!!