Monday, September 21, 2009

The Wannabes

Today I got to be a part of the filming for the Disney television show "The Wannabes"! They are filming it at a high school that is only about 10 minutes away from my apartment :)

What is "The Wannabes" you ask? Go to this link to check it out...
The Wannabes info

I got to be an "extra" for the show, meaning I am in the background of the shots...walking in the mall, sitting at a table talking with friends, sitting at a booth in the sweet shop, etc. Although I am in the background, I am pretty sure I am caught in the shots at least a few times...meaning I will be on the show once it premieres :)

They will be filming for the next few months, and I am sure to go back as an extra at least a couple more times! I wasn't able to take any pictures on set, but here is a picture from google that shows the main cast members of the show.

Stay tuned for more info about the show and my adventures in being an "extra"


2 comments:

Ken said...

Kelly on the Disney channel! That is very funny and fitting (given your love for that channel). I won't make a smart alec comment about being a "wannabe," I'll just tune in when the show premiers. Oh wait, I don't get the Disney channel... hmm... now I'm the wannabe...

Kelly said...

Don't worry...it is premiering overseas first, so it will be at least a year or so before it premieres over here. Maybe you will have the Disney channel by then :)