Sunday, September 21, 2008

College students like playgrounds too!

Yesterday Aliscia, Emily, and I went to Island Park. We decided it would be fun to play on the playground :) Afterwards we got pizza and had a movie night where we watched 50 First Dates and The Lion King. It was a fun evening with roomies! Here's a few of the 156 pics we took at the park:

I just decided to stop and hug the pole, but it ended up being a really cute picture!
Climbing the rope web thing
Practicing my gymnastics skills
Emily and Aliscia on the slide
Above me was this tire tunnel thing that I had to climb through to get to the swing...it was cool
More gymnastics skills....or hanging upside down like a monkey, whichever way you want to look at it
Wheee!
Balance beam was always my best event....but it never wobbled like this one did!

Jumping off our swings together!

Flying like superman

The three of us at the end of a fun playground adventure (left to right: Emily, Aliscia, me)

2 comments:

Hannah said...

You look like you're having fun....
I think I'll do that sometime soon :D

KOphotography Karen Oglesby said...

It's nice to see you're still putting your gymnastic skills to use! Looks like a fun day!! Madison wants to swing with you.. she started gymnastics again today!