Wednesday, August 27, 2008

In case you haven't heard yet...

I'm engaged...again :) To who you ask? Matt, of course!!

Since the engagement was broken off, we've continued to pray about what God wants us to do. During the summer, God changed my heart. I realized that God DOES want me with Matt over in Europe, so I am now ready to follow. We will be getting married next summer and then we will be moving to Belgium. We are both very excited to see what God has planned for us over there.

The wedding is still the date that was originally planned: June 14, 2009. So keep that date open!

And don't worry, the wedding is still in Michigan, not Europe, so most of you don't have to travel too far.

That about sums everything up. If you have any questions, feel free to call or e-mail.



6 comments:

Bethany said...

again, I'm really happy for you Kelly! I know it's a big step, well, two actually! And I'll be praying for God's blessing on it.

Joni Scott said...

yay Kelly! Congratulations! I cant wait for the big day.

KOphotography Karen Oglesby said...

yipppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee------
CAN'T WAIT.....
our love to both of you!

Hannah said...

Oh my gosh...what a step of faith.
I'm so proud of you.
Way to follow God wherever he leaves.

Ken said...

Bethany's comment was funny...

Congrats again, Kelly. We're trying to teach the ring bearer to walk!

Carol said...

Kelly,
I dont know you personally...i kind of stalk your blog through your Aunts blog ( Karen)She and I adopted together ( my Bella and her Madison lived together pre adoption) I was happy when ypou got engaged and I could see through your aunt's pictures that you guys belonged together! I frequently check your blog and was very happy that you are engaged again. I also prayed for you as I felt bad when the engagement broke off. Funny how the blog world is.....big congrats!
Carol Franco