Wednesday, March 19, 2008

American Idol, Pizza, Movies, and Friends

2 weeks ago, Stina, Ashley, and I decided to make American Idol t-shirts...

...we used puffy paint...

...and printed pictures from the internet onto special iron-on paper of our favorite singers...(Stina-David Hernandez, Ashley-Luke Menard, Kelly-David Archuleta)

I accidently stuck my elbow in ashley's wet paint, but luckily, it came completely out of my white shirt!!

Here's the finished project!!!

Before we took this picture, Ashley and Stina's guys both got voted off, so they decided to change up the back of their shirts by writing the top 12 names on the back and crossing them off when they get voted out. My guy is still in...GO DAVID ARCHULETA!!!

Last night we had pizza while watching American Idol
And we called A LOT of times to vote for our favorites!
Then we went to Coldstone to get some ice cream (I didn't get to Kodak moment that cause I forgot my camera) and we ate it while we watched the movie Enchanted!!! It was a great night!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Well it's good to know someone besides anyone from Crawfordsville liked Luke! And I'm pretty sure David will win or at least get like the top 4. He's pretty much the best I think.