Monday, December 3, 2007

His House Winter Formal

Along with the MAC Championship game, Saturday night was ALSO the His House Winter Formal!! It was sooooo much fun! Everyone got dressed up in old prom dresses and suits (in my case I wore my bridesmaid dress). It was like high school homecoming all over again, but with a Christian aspect to it. We danced and hung out and ate snacks. We even did one of the High School Musical dances!!! I took 11 videos, and if you are lucky and this website works, maybe you will get to see one or two of them :)

Oh, they also had a backdrop set up for pictures, just like in high school!!

Doing the Billie Jean dance
Here is a video of the Billie Jean dance!!

Colleen was my date for the night ;)

Me and Lauren eating a cookie...

Slow dancing with Chris while he serenaded us with the song that was playing

Me and Chad...we decided to use some props that we found in the room
Here is a video of the first High School Musical song that was played...we all were singing and dancing to it
Danielle, Me, and Jessy

Chris and Danielle...aren't they cute?!?
Grease flashback!!!

Derek singing the song "Bye bye bye" by NSync to the giraffe that we have in our church basement. I have a video of this too...it's hilarious!!!



Here is one of the videos of us doing a dance from High School Musical. I am kinda in the middle...I have on the long pink dress. After this loaded onto here, I watched it and it is a little harder to see for some reason. Sorry it is so dark, but hopefully you can tell what is going on anyway.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Looks like fun. That giraffe is pretty cool.

I see from your last post you'll (well not you litteraly) will be playing Purdue. I'm assuming that's Purdue of Lafayette, Indiana? That's about 20 mins away from where we live. Matt has many friends who go there. Although, none of them are football fans. I hope the best team wins :-D